Mascot Leeds 15679-860-01014 Trousers with kneepad pockets (call to check size)Print
Main material/upper material
65% polyester/35% cotton
Twill.Do not soak.Wash separately.The product is certified to retain it qualities with 50 domestic washes or 50 industrial washes.The dirt-repellent finish is reactivated by tumble drying according to the washing instructions.
- Mô tả
- Durable triple stitched seams on leg and crotch extend product life.
- The surface treatment makes the product dirt-repellent and ensures high visibility.
- Can easily be extended by 3 cm by releasing the red stitching on the inside.
- Kneepad pockets of durable CORDURA® which can be entered from above – closure with hook and loop fastening for easy release, should they get caught on something.
- Ergonomically shaped trouser legs are constructed to follow the body’s natural movements.
- The product tolerates industrial washing.
- Co-certified for use with MASCOT kneepad type SHORT or LONG, as the kneepad pocket is height-adjustable.
Social and environmental responsibility
- The product is covered by REACH and Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- All fabric and all accessories are bought by MASCOT directly from suppliers
- Fabric in the product is dyed by a supplier who is EN ISO 14001-certified
- Sewn at MASCOT’s own factory in Laos
- Sewn in a SA8000-certified factory, which is proof of good, safe employee and working conditions
- Transported from production to warehouse by transport partners who are ISO 14001-certified
- Transported in shipments that make maximum use of space
- Product packaging is made from waste from plastic production
- The order from MASCOT is packaged in packaging which is made from or contains recycled materials
Fluorescent contrast colour and with reflective tapes. The surface treatment makes the product dirt-repellent. Two-toned. Triple stitched seams at leg and crotch. Low waist and form cut waist band. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Belt loops. Fly with zip. D-ring. Front pockets. Back pockets with reinforcement, flap and hidden press studs. Adjustable hammer loop. Reinforced thigh pocket with additional pockets; an inner phone pocket as well as an external phone pocket with flap and magnetic closure. Ruler pocket with CORDURA® reinforced opening. Adjustable kneepad pockets in durable CORDURA® (500 D) with flap and top access. Vertical reflexes on the side of the legs for better safety. Each standard leg length can be lengthened by 3 cm by releasing the internal red stitching. We recommend 00418-100, 00718-100, 50451-916 and 20118-915 kneepads for this model. Co-certified together with kneepad type SHORT or LONG in accordance with EN 14404.
- OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100
- EN ISO 20471 – class 1
- Hi-Vis Group Z