- Mô tả
- Thông tin bổ sung
CHIEFTAIN Fireman Suit Pant 35M 7.5 oz Nomex IIIA Yellow.
Crafted to the highest quality standards of Fireman suit, Chietain’s 35M Turnout System protects fireman gainst today’s toughest challenges without breaking your budget.
• Standard waistband of this Fireman suit pant coordinates with Traditional 35-inch coat.
• Full cut pattern provides extra room in seat and thigh areas
• Two 4” adjustable waist take up straps – one on each side Feature easy operating, quick release postman slides to adjust straps.
• Eight rust retardant suspender buttons accommodate standard “H-style” suspenders.
• Inner waistband made of shell material provides extra comfort, prevents chafing and serves to further insulate metallic components, such as suspender buttons and dome snaps from skin contact.
• Slanted thermal and vapor barrier-lined fly flap comes with dome fasteners and one Hook and Dee to provide positive closure.
• Gusseted crotch provides ease of crouching and reinforces high stress area of pants.
• Two large 10 x 10 inch bellow-style cargo pockets are lined with an extra layer of shell material and include two drainage eyelets on each pocket.
• Comfort knee pads provide extra comfort through the use of Chieftain’s exclusive “slip-in” removable comfort pads which fit into built-in pockets on the inside of the pant leg. This feature greatly enhances comfort when kneeling and crawling and increases thermal insulation and liquid penetration resistance to the critical knee area.
• Ara-Shield® knee reinformcements greatly enhance comfort and protection in critical knee area.
• NFPA Approved 3M™ Scotchlite™ solid retro reflective trim
• Cuffs are reinforced with leather for increased garment service life.
• Reverse boot cut prevents stepping on cuffs.
Thông tin bổ sung
S, M, L, XL, XXL