V12 E1300 Defiant High Leg Zip Side Safety Leather Boot Black
V12 E1300 Safety Leather Boot Build for Strenght, Designed for Endurance and All Day Comfort.
This boot is the result of a two year development programme with leading Oil and Gas companies. Lightweight and flexible, the boot affords the highest levels of comfort and protection. The sole is a special rubber compound that provides outstanding slip resistance in hostile environments. A zip side with storm flap is incorporated for easy access.
- Mô tả
- Đánh giá (0)
Mô tả sản phẩm
• V12 E1300 Safety Leather Boot Wide fitting toecap with 200 Joule protection
• Composite Toe Cap – Tough armour coated anti-scuff toe
• Easy Access Zip – Robust side zip with storm flap
• Padded Ergo Collar – To prevent chafing during ladder work or driving
• Quick Dry Moisture Wicking Lining – For added comfort and improved foot health
• Nylon Speed Lacing System – To remove danger of sparking
• Bellows Tongue – Prevents ingress of dirt and water
• S3 Water Repellant Leather – Downward facing seams for water run off
• Endurance Flexlite Multi Directional Tread Sole – For liquid dispersal. Designed to allow maximum ground contact
• Penetration Resistant Composite Midsole – For underfoot protection against sharp objects
• Reflective Trim – For visibility in low light conditions
• Light & Flexible – Utilises the latest components to create a boot that is both light and flexible
• Shock absorbing defined heel for safety when working on steps/ladders
• Multi Directional Tread Sole – For liquid dispersal, designed to allow maximum ground contact
• Triple Density Phylon/Rubber Sole – Highest slip resistance and heat resistant to 300ºC
• Energy Return Footbed – Features a shock absorbing footbed with rebound technology, posture stability, hygienic material and a ventilated airflow
• EN ISO 20345 SRC S3
UK 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Euro 38 39 41 42 43 44 46 47 48 49
Slip Resistance Testing
All V-Tech Footwear is independently tested for slip
resistance and carries SRA or SRC slip rating depending on coefficient of friction (CoF) test values.
Symbol Test Condition CoF Heel CoF Flat Sole
SRA Ceramic with soapy water > 0.28 > 0.32
SRB Steel with glycerol > 0.13 > 0.18
SRC Pass for both of the above qualifies for SRC rating
Certain jobs demand more than your average shoe or boot. Like heavy-duty footwear that’s tough, safe and can handle changing conditions and challenges.
At V12 we’re always researching new materials, testing new technologies and embracing modern design to deliver footwear that is up to the job. From lightweight, composite, anti-fatigue day-long comfort to waterproof rigger boots with unique ankle protection – all our products are designed with the wearer in mind. Because when you’ve got a full-on job to do, you need full strength footwear.