- Mô tả
- Bình luận
Steady On Your Feet.
Stable Stride Technology from Timerland PRO is specifically designed to provide enhanced lateral stability on slanted and uneven surfaces, reducing ankle rolling, slippage, and injury. From steep roofs to rugged job sites, Stable Stride™ Technology keeps you up and on your feet.
Independent Sspension Network From Timber;and PRO:
To navigate rough terrain and stay balanced, you need
trustworthy footwear. As you maneuver over uneven surfaces, Timberland PRO® Independent Suspension Network™ outsole
technology is engineered to help mitigate pressure points and level out your stride.
• Premium waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membranes to lock out water
• Composite safety toe powered by CarbonShield™ Technology
• Cement construction
• Padded top collars for comfort
• Non-metallic puncture plate
• Stable Stride™ technology stability platform
• Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
• Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
• Contoured shock diffusion plate
• Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is flat for maximum traction and slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004