- Mô tả
- Bình luận
M-Pact® XPLOR™ D4 cut-resistant gloves protect working hands in energy exploration and production with critical impact and palm cut protection. The XPLOR™ series meets EN13594 impact standard with our patented M-Pact® TPR design that safeguards your fingers, knuckles, and metacarpals while you
work. The working side features CE Level D and ANSI Level 4 cut protection with D3O® palm padding, so you can work with confidence in the field.
• Extended Neoprene cuffs protect your wrists and keep debris out
• Thermal Plastic Rubber knuckle guard meets EN 13594 standard for impact resistance
• Thermal Plastic Rubber finger guards and pinch-point fingertip impact protection
• CE Level D and ANSI A4 cut resistant synthetic leather palm with enhanced gripping power
• D3O palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy while you work
• Red carrier loops provide convenient storage
• ANSI Level 4 cut resistance
• EN 388 Level 4X43DP
Mechanix Wear has partnered with D3O to change the way we think about impact-resistant gloves. D3O smart foam helps protect working hands where high impact energies are experienced. Impact gloves with D3O open-cell foam react on impact to disperse energy and reduce shock and vibration to your hands. The greater the impact, the more the molecules lock together and transmit force while you work.