- Mô tả
- Bình luận
Pull on a pair of FastFit® Leather gloves and get to work with genuine DuraHide™ to protect your hands when you’re in full swing. DuraHide™ leather provides extreme abrasion resistance when operating power tools and hauling abrasive building materials. The FastFit Leather work glove conforms to your hand with breathable TrekDry® to help keep you cool and
comfortable in the summer heat. When the job’s done, just toss them in the wash for a fresh start to the work week.
• Comfortable stretch elastic cuff provides easy on and off flexibility
• Form-fitting TrekDry® material keeps your hands cool and
comfortable while you work
• DuraHide™ leather thumb reinforcement
• Pinched fingertip construction improves fingertip strength
• Anatomically designed two-piece palm eliminates material bunching in the palm
• DuraHide™ leather palm provides extreme abrasion resistance
• EN 388 Level 4111
DURAHIDE™ LEATHER GLOVES
Our most trusted work gloves built with rugged
DuraHide™ leather provide CE Level 4 rated abrasion resistance so you can handle rough materials and operate heavy power tools. As with all Mechanix Wear gloves, our DuraHide work gloves are designed for a range of hardworking hands from trade professionals to DIY weekend warriors. DuraHide is treated to be machine washable and resist water to keep the leather from cracking or splitting. DuraHide leather is porous
and softens with time to create a custom fit unique to the way you work.