- Mô tả
- Bình luận
M-Pact® Knit CR3A3 cut gloves protect working hands with CE Level 3 & ANSI A3 cut resistance in a seamless knit design. Comfortable 13-gauge machine knit polyester conforms to your hands with anatomically designed Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) to protect your knuckles, metacarpals and fingers from common impact and pinching injuries while you work. M-Pact
Knit CR3A3 work gloves feature double dipped sandy nitrile palms with D3O® padding to help dissipate impact and vibration when you’re in full swing on the job.
• High-visibility 13-gauge machine knit polyester shell
• Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and metacarpal impact
• Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact resistant finger guards
• Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) pinchpoint fingertip protection.
• Double-dipped sandy nitrile palm provides enhanced gripping power with CE Level 3 and ANSI A3 cut resistance
• D3O® palm padding dissipates highimpact energy and vibration while you work
• Extended slip-on cuff
• ANSI Level 3 cut resistance
• EN 388 Level 4341
Mechanix Wear has partnered with D3O to change the way we think about impact-resistant gloves. D3O smart foam helps protect working hands where high impact energies are experienced. Impact gloves with D3O open-cell foam react on impact to disperse energy and reduce shock and vibration to your hands. The greater the impact, the more the molecules lock together and transmit force while you work