Trọn bộ áo liền quần chống hóa chất có tấm chắn và găng tay KAPPLER Zytron 500 Z5H581 Vapor Total Encapsulating Level A Chemical Suit Orange, Size L/XL, 2X/3X
The Kappler Zytron 500 Chemical Protection HazMat Expanded Back Front Entry Disposable Coverall is a vapor total encapsulating suits that provide more protection than the Zytron 500 standard due to its double-sealed seams that are sewn then hot air taped inside and out. It lasts 8 hours against the ASTM F1001 Test Battery with no breakthrough, making it ideal for applications where workers need superior protection from dry particulates and chemical splashes. It is tested in accordance with ASTM F1001, D1117 and D3787 specifications. Th expanded back provides space under the garment for a backpack. The CE Type 1a coverall includes a large-view PVC face shield, FEP face-shield overlay, 2 exhalation valves, a 48″(122cm) gas tight PVC zipper, a double storm flap with hook and loop closure, attached sock boots with boot flaps, knee reinforcements, 2N1 glove system with butyl gloves and barrier glove liners.
- Mô tả
- Đánh giá (0)
Mô tả sản phẩm
- Hazmat vapor total encapsulating coverall suit has double-sealed seams that are sewn then hot-air taped inside and out for more protection than the standard Zytron 500
- Ideal for applications where workers need protection from dry particulates and chemical splashes
- Front entry with expanded back that provides space under the garment of a backpack
- Suit lasts 8 hours against the ASTM F1001 Test Battery with no breakthrough
- Tested in accordance with ASTM FA1001, D1117 and D3787 Specifications.
*SET INCLUDES SUIT AND GLOVES ONLY