- Mô tả
- Đánh giá (0)
- Bình luận
Fire Dex 911 Modern Style Fire Helmets.
Helmets Provide Enhanced Durability and Flexibility on the Job.
These Fire Dex Helmets are essential in keeping firefighters safe and protected.
Features a fiberglass compression-molded shell with superior flame and heat resistance, thermal impact cap, ratchet adjustment, and an adjustable headband to fit all SCBA’s.
• Colored throughout fiberglass compression molded shell
• Available colors are black, red, yellow, white.
• Fiberglass shell has superior flame and heat resistance
• Thermal impact cap (insert) is a low density injection mold, 2 pieces that are inseparable
• Ear/Neck cover of black NOMEX® lined with FR Cotton
• 3M Scotchlite Solid Lime Yellow Tetahedrons Trim
• Knit sweatband and nape
• Six way overhead suspension straps with crown pad,
allowing for a more customized helmet “ride”
• Three piece headband with ratchet assembly for easy adjustments (6.5”– 9”)
• Front headband height adjust to fit all SCBA facemasks
• Thermal impact cap (insert) is 66% cooler than helmets without an insert
• Stainless steel clip and d-ring hanger
• Large diameter pivot knobs allow for easy faceshield adjustments with gloved hands
• Nomex chinstrap with an easy one-hand release buckle and postman slide
• Carved, polished brass eagle shield holder
• SEI Certification to meet or exceed the requirements of the NFPA 1971 Standard, 2007 edition
• Made in USA
NOTE : The shield should never be deployed (down over the SCBA mask) with the SCBA mask on. The reason for this is in the event of a build-up of flammable gas, with the helmet shield down this could cause a flash type fire right in your face. With shield up, not likely to happen. The helmet shield is not to be used while the firefighter is on air(SCBA mask on).