- Mô tả
- Thông tin bổ sung
- Bình luận
Protect Your Hands by Reducing the Effects of Injury-Causing Shock and Vibration.
Ergodyne ANSI-certified AV gloves are constructed with Nu202,® a patented material designed to adsorb harmful occupational vibration. This thin and supple three-layer
material works in tandem with other glove components to reduce the transmission of harmful vibration to the hand and thus reduce the risk to workers of developing
HAVS (Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome), an irreversible debilitating condition.
• ANSI S2.73/ISO 10819-1996/EN420 – certified
• Patented Nu2O2 ® Polymer pad provide maximum shock, impact and vibration protection
• Durable breathable leather palm and fingers for a secure, comfortable fit and improved abrasion resistance
• Molded TPR for extra protection on back
• Low-profile closure with woven elastic cuff adjust easily for a secure and comfortable fit
• Anti-bacterial lining keeps perspiration away from the skin
• Pull-on tab
Application: Riveting, Grinding/Sanding, Deburring, Demolition, Drilling/Mining, Oil/Gas Refining, Heavy Construction, Assembly/Fabrication, Chainsaw Artist, Jackhammer Pilot.
Thông tin bổ sung
|Trọng lượng||0.5 kg|